NYFA 2017 Workshop: DART Sessions
NOTE: All tickets sold are refundable (Please read the important notes below)
Also known as Director’s Actors Round Table, DART is an open discussion between directors and actors on best practices regarding casting, rehearsals and production. Kamil will also facilitate a “speed-dating” session between directors and actors where each pair will have three minutes to meet, chat make an impression. This would work in favour for both parties so directors can have the opportunity to meet actors and vice versa.
Two sessions available: Session 1 7:00pm - 8:00pm | Session 2 8:00pm-9:00pm
This session is part of the National Youth Film Awards 2017.
Kamil Haque is the artistic director of two companies, Method Productions, a production company and Haque Centre of Acting & Creativity (HCAC). HCAC is Singapore’s first professional acting centre and Asia’s first centre to teach the preeminent Lee Strasberg’s method of acting.
After an eight year stint in LA, Kamil experienced first-hand the demanding industry standards of Hollywood. His time in LA also included six years teaching at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute. Kamil is well-acquainted with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed internationally.
To date, Kamil has coached well over 2,000 students, many of whom have appeared on stage as well as in film, television shows and national commercials around the world. He has also produced, directed and acted in several award-winning and critically-acclaimed productions in the USA, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
NYFA 2017 WEEKEND (30 June and 1 July) seeks to bring outreach and awareness of the film and media industry in Singapore to a new scale with a series of talks, workshops and screenings of previous NYFA-winning films.
As part of SHINE Festival 2017, the event hopes to encourage more youths to engage in various aspects of film-making, as well as to inspire through enriching media touch points by our industry partners. These activities also aim to reverse the common understanding of Singapore’s film and media industry through creative activities that are interactive and niche. For other NYFA talks and workshops, please visit:
IMPORTANT NOTES -- PLEASE READ
1) A fully refundable booking fee of S$5 will be charged for each ticket sold. Simply turn up for the event and register with us. Once your attendance is verified, Peatix will refund your booking fee electronically thereafter.
2) Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating arrangement).
3) Purchase of tickets will close on 30 June 2017, 12 pm. Any cancellation(s) MUST be done BEFORE the cut-off date and time, otherwise your booking(s) will be considered confirmed. If you turn up for the event, the booking fee(s) will be refunded. Otherwise, it will be forfeited.
4) The refund will be handled by the issuing bank/company of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The refund process will vary depending on the cut-off date of the credit card.
5) Should the refund be processed BEFORE the credit card cut-off date: The refund process will be handled in the current month so no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund will appear separately on the credit card statement.
6) Should the refund be processed AFTER the credit card cut-off date: The payment of the ticket order will be processed. Peatix will refund the amount in the following month through a negative invoice.
Note: Peatix is unable to access cut-off dates of credit cards. Peatix accepts VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
1) I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by*SCAPE and the National Youth Council for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the event.
2) I will inform *SCAPE and the National Youth Council immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that *SCAPE and the National Youth Council are able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
3) I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by *SCAPE and the National Youth Council to authorise third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the event.
4) I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5) I acknowledge that *SCAPE and the National Youth Council own all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6) If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform *SCAPE and the National Youth Council, at the event site.
7) I agree to receive updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by*SCAPE and the National Youth Council, benefits and promotions as well as to be informed about opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback via email, text messages, electronic mailers and/or post.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Arena @ *SCAPEmedia Hub
Session 1: Actors (Refundable) $5.00 Session 1: Directors (Refundable) $5.00 Session 2: Actors (Refundable) $5.00 Session 2: Directors (Refundable) $5.00
On sale until Jun 30, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 2 Orchard Link, Level 5 Singapore
Take Passenger Lift up to Level 5. Arena is inside *SCAPEmedia Hub!
*SCAPE Co. Ltd2,796 Followers